Sabtu, 10 November 2012

E-Zine experience~


For the mid-term Ezine project, our group chose "Movie" as our main theme here. I really love the decision since i'm an avid fan of film ! i love analyzing a movie's plot, scores, characters, setting, etc. The article that i wrote for the project is about the series "House MD" . It was a FANTASTIC series ! just saying :P

The reason why i chose the theme House is because i just love the sarcastic personality and big egos that he's carrying around with. A charisma that makes you hate him and love him at the same time. Moreover, the   smart twists on every episode makes me addicted to find out "what's next..?" .

It was a really fun project ! however, i was unable to give my draft to Aiden for revision (Sorry Aiden...) . Thanks for the opportunity Aiden ! it's projects like this that makes me find out a lump of creativity that i never realized before :D




3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. House is indeed a fantastic series. Like the lay-out with those rubik's cubes, like the black background too. I couldn't really read the article (sorry bout that) bcs you were kind of scrolling it up down up down - couldn't catch the words hahaha..

    BalasHapus
  3. I love your magazine and especially the one you recommended casue I love House so much. It is really an amazing movie. I like the way they talk in the series that is so humorous :)

    BalasHapus